conclusion relation

Igor AL Silva ialsigor at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 19 23:07:18 UTC 2008

Dear Juliano,

I think I got your point, and you may possibly be right. However, that may
also be a matter of fiding the nucleus and the satellite.
If we have a conclusion-related relation, I think we would have "the guy
puts integrals wherever he wants, and does whatever he wants the way he
wants" as the nucleus, and the remainder would be the satellite. But if we
consider "THEN he doesn't need the theory" as the nucleus, I guess the
remaining would be sattelite in a sort of "evidence" relation.

I don't know if i'm right, but I hope to have given some insight.

Regards,

ials