Analysis files for Discourse Relations Corpus

Maite Taboada mtaboada at SFU.CA
Mon Dec 8 21:38:36 UTC 2008

Further to my e-mail announcing the Discourse Relations Corpus (see
below), we'd like to let you know that we've also made available the
RSTTool files, after a suggestion from a list member. The files can be
opened directly with RSTTool (for .rs2 and .rs3 files), or can be
associated with RSTTool (for .lisp files).

The zipped package with all the files is also posted on the RST site:

http://www.sfu.ca/rst/06tools/discourse_relations_corpus.html

Cheers,
- Maite