specific approach to RST

Juliana Thiesen Fuchs juliana.tfs at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 15 02:46:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm concluding my master's degree at the Universidade do Vale do Rio dos
Sinos - UNISINOS, Brazil. It's about RST: I'm investigating the implications
of some aspects out of text (context, author's purpose, genre) to a
well-constructed RST analysis.

I would like to know if is there someone in Brazil working with RST in a
similar approach. It would be interesting for me to set contact with other
researchers working with RST in a similar way.

Yours,
Juliana