journal about rst

Juliano Desiderato Antonio jdantonio at UEM.BR
Fri Aug 7 01:57:54 UTC 2009

I should have mentioned this in the former e-mail, but I forgot. The journal is from a Brazilian university and I'm in contact with the editors so that we can set a date for the publishing of the journal. As soon as we have this information, I'll let you know about the deadline.
Juliano

----- Mensagem original -----
De: Juliano Desiderato Antonio <jdantonio at UEM.BR>
Para: RSTLIST at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Enviadas: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:09:10 -0300 (BRT)
Assunto: [RST-LIST] journal about rst

Hi RST people,
I intend to edit a special number of a journal of my university exclusively with papers about rst or using rst as analysis model. I would like to know if there are enough people interested in submitting articles (I need at least 12 papers) so that we can have this special number. Articles can be published in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French.
Sincerely,
Juliano Desiderato Antonio

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivC-rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.