RSTLIST Digest - 8 Dec 2008 to 26 Feb 2009 (#2009-1)

Linda McPhee linda at WRITE-RESEARCH.COM
Fri Feb 27 05:57:17 UTC 2009

more readable, IMVHO (and assuming you need to keep all the if/thens spelt out):

The sensor notifies the system if it detects a cyber-event. If the cyber-event is an attack, then a response is required.  The particular response will depend on policy. Current policy says that if the cyber-event is a botnet then the system notifies the manager. The cyber-event is a botnet. The system notifies the manager. The manager shuts down the system, and the users are angry.

Linda McPhee
www.write-research.com