journal about rst

Juliano Desiderato Antonio jdantonio at UEM.BR
Tue Oct 13 16:24:40 UTC 2009

Hi RST people,
Two months ago I sent a messagem asking if there would be people interested in submiting papers to a special issue about rst on a journal of my university. Unfortunately, the editorial board has decided no to edit special thematic issues anymore. However, our journal works on a continuous flow, so papers can be sent and still be published in regular issues. It is still possible to send papers for the 2010 issue. When this issue is ready, the remaining papers will stay for the 2011 issue. Papers can be written in Portuguese, English, French or Spanish.
The link for the Acta Scientiarum Language and Culture journal is:
http://periodicos.uem.br/ojs/index.php/ActaSciLangCult/about
The submission process is on-line and all the information is on the webpage.
I hope we can have many papers on RST on the next issue of our journal.
Sincerely,
Juliano Desiderato Antonio

----- Mensagem original -----
De: Juliano Desiderato Antonio <jdantonio at UEM.BR>
Para: RSTLIST at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Enviadas: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:09:10 -0300 (BRT)
Assunto: [RST-LIST] journal about rst

Hi RST people,
I intend to edit a special number of a journal of my university exclusively with papers about rst or using rst as analysis model. I would like to know if there are enough people interested in submitting articles (I need at least 12 papers) so that we can have this special number. Articles can be published in Portuguese, English, Spanish or French.
Sincerely,
Juliano Desiderato Antonio

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivC-rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.