article about concession

Juliano Desiderato Antonio jdantonio at UEM.BR
Tue Apr 26 12:55:08 UTC 2011

Hi RST people.
I am very interested in reading an article that would be helpful in my research about some RST relations and hypotactical clauses. However it is impossible to find this article on the internet or in any library Brazil. I have already contacted other researchers who work with RST but it seems that this article has never 'reached' our country. I would be very thankful if somebody could provide a pdf copy of the article:

Thompson, Sandra A. and William C. Mann (1986). A Discourse View of Concession in Written English. Proceedings of the Second Annual Meeting of the Pacific Linguistics Conference, ed. by S. Delancy and R. Tomlin, Pacific Linguistics Conference.

Best regards.
Juliano

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.