Doctoral Research: Please take the survey

Anamika Megwalu anamikamegwalu at YMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 30 20:06:08 UTC 2012

I am Anamika Dasgupta, a doctoral candidate at the Palmer School of   Library and Information Studies, Long Island University, New York, USA. I  am inviting you to participate in an anonymous survey which is a
part  of my dissertation research, designed to investigate
communication  patterns of scholars using Academic Social Network (ASN)  sites, their  motivations for using them, and its impact on their
intellectual  activities.

Please click on the following link to take this anonymous survey, which should take less than 8 minutes to  complete:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YGK65XS

If you have any questions or concerns, please email Anamika.Dasgupta at my.liu.edu (doctoral candidate) or Qiping.Zhang at liu.edu (Faculty adviser).

Thank you!