Picture of Bill Mann?

Maite Taboada mtaboada at SFU.CA
Mon Sep 15 19:17:04 UTC 2014

Dear RST-listers,

I am looking for pictures of Bill Mann. For my lecture slides, I like to
insert pictures of the authors that I discuss. While we academics look
pretty boring for the most part, I like to think that the picture helps
make the author of a paper or a book a bit less abstract.

I used to have a picture of Bill Mann, taken at Edilog 2002, but I don't
seem to be able to find it any more, and the Edilog site is no longer
active (http://www.illc.uva.nl/semdial/).

Does anyone on this list have a picture of Bill Mann that they could
share with me?

Thanks in advance,
- Maite

--