Picture of Bill Mann?

Ken Keyes ken_keyes at SIL.ORG
Tue Sep 16 08:58:22 UTC 2014

Hi Maite,

Bill Mann was a good personal friend of ours, though I only knew him a
relatively short time. He personally critiqued my M.A. thesis about an
RST analysis of Qazaq hortatory literature. My wife knew him while in
Nairobi with SIL, where Bill was supporting CARLA. Unfortunately, the
stills and negatives from that time are in Ohio. Perhaps his wife,
LaDonna, has some photos, or perhaps his colleague, Sandy Thompson, has
some. I'll check whether one of his college day chums might have one.

Best wishes,

Ken