[Rstlist] a question from Budapest, Hungary

Viola Éva viola.s.eva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 04:41:51 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am a new member of the RST list, as I'm starting my doctoral studies in
Budapest. In my thesis, I would like to show how translation strategies
influence the rhetorical structure of texts (argumentative and didactic
texts intended to teenagers, translated from English into Hungarian). A
part of my thesis would include inquiring readers about the texts (readers'
opinion survey). Has anyone of you done similar survey? Could anyone
suggest literature to read?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes

Eva

--
"Dicsérem az Urat, amíg élek, zsoltárt zengek Istenemnek, amíg csak leszek.
Zsoltár 146,2"