[Rstlist] CFP: Dialogue and Discourse, Fall 2016 - Deadline Nov 15, 2016

Maite Taboada mtaboada at sfu.ca
Fri Sep 23 20:23:14 EDT 2016

It is our pleasure to announce the Fall 2016 open call for submissions
for the journal Dialogue and Discourse.  Submissions are invited on all
topics in the formal, computational, or psycholinguistic study of
dialogue and discourse. Submissions received by Nov 15 will be
considered for this issue, which is scheduled to appear in April 2017.
Submissions received after this date will be considered for the next
regular issue.

Dialogue and Discourse (D&D, http://www.dialogue-and-discourse.org) is
the first peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated exclusively to
work that deals with language "beyond the sentence". The journal adopts
an interdisciplinary perspective, accepting work from Linguistics,
Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, and other
associated fields with an interest in formally, technically, empirically
or experimentally rigorous approaches. We are committed to ensuring the
highest editorial standards and rigorous peer-review of all submissions,
while granting open access to all interested readers. In addition to
publishing a semi-annual regular issue, we published special issues.
Since 2010, we have published 48 papers in 4 special issues and 11
regular issues. The h-index for the journal, with most papers out less
than 3 years, is 11.

D&D is endorsed by SIGdial, SemDial, and AMLaP. D&D is indexed by the
European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences.

Submissions are made via the online submission system at
http://www.dialogue-and-discourse.org/submission.shtml. Authors are
required to indicate if a submission is an extended version of one or
more previously published conference paper(s); simultaneous submission
to another venue is prohibited. Submissions will undergo rigorous
peer-review according to the timeline below. Once accepted and
finalised, papers will appear online immediately, as part of the next
upcoming issue.

* deadline for submissions: Nov 15

* decision made: Feb 15

* revisions due: March 31