[Rstlist] Someone could help me?

Cao Shuyuan ShuYuan.Cao at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:50:29 EST 2017

Hello to all RST people,

My name is Shuyuan Cao, and I a PhD student from Barcelona Pompeu Fabra University (UPF).

What I am doing for my PhD study is a contrastive study betwee Spanish and Chinese under the RST.

For this study, it requires two Chinese annotators to annotate 50 Chinese texts. Therefore, I need to find another person who knows Chinese and could help me to annotate 50 Chinese texts.

If you know somebody that could help or, you are a Chinese and is working with RST, please let me know. We can talk about the details in person.

Thanks for your patience to read the email and I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks again.

My best,

Shuyuan Cao