[Rstlist] (no subject)

David Weber david_weber at sil.org
Tue Sep 5 14:52:23 EDT 2017

Decades ago I interacted with Bill Mann and others at ISI when RST was
being born. I followed it for several years but my work took me in in other
directions.  Now I'd like to catch up. What would be the best way to do so?
I did poke arround in the RST website --and  was very pleased to see that
Bill's ideas have yielded such fruit!-- but I didn't find a good
introduction (like one I could share with students).  Maybe I just missed
it? ...or perhaps there are a few key papers I should read?

Best, --David Weber