[Rstlist] New web-based connective database available

Manfred Stede stede at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 20 04:55:30 EDT 2017

Hi all,
even though not immediately related to RST, this might be useful for some of you: We just released a multilingual connective database, currently designed around the PDTB sense set. So far we have 5 languages covered, but more can be added relatively easily.

http://connective-lex.info <http://connective-lex.info/>

We hope this will be useful for comparative/contrastive work, and we plan to extend it further. If you have any comments/ideas, please get in touch.
best regards,
Manfred

---
Manfred Stede
Applied CL Discourse Research Lab, Univ Potsdam
http://angcl.ling.uni-potsdam.de/