[Rstlist] Workshop proposal: Discourse Relation Parsing and Treebanking (DISRPT)

Mikel Iruskieta mikel.iruskieta at ehu.eus
Mon Nov 19 17:37:10 EST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to report that we were able to submit a proposal for a
2019 ACL workshop titled *Discourse Relation Parsing and Treebanking
(DISRPT)*. <https://sites.google.com/view/disrpt2019/> We would like to
ask help and to vote for the workshop (if you are current ACL members).
We would also like to ask you to disseminate this information to your
colleagues and students who are interested in discourse relations in any
framework. We are currently working on preparing the *shared task on
elementary discourse unit segmentation across formalisms*. We will keep
our fingers crossed for the workshop and hope to see many of you there
next year,

Best wishes from:

Amir Zeldes (Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA)
Debopam Das (Humboldt University of Berlin; University of Potsdam, Germany)
Erick Galani Maziero (Universidade Federal de Lavras, Brazil)
Juliano Desiderato Antonio (Universidade Estadual de Maringá, Brazil)
Mikel Iruskieta (University of the Basque Country, Spain)