expressives

Jess Tauber Zylogy at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 17:25:29 UTC 2000

There is a paper, which was presented at the Jan. 1999 International
Symposium on Ideophones in Cologne, by Carl Rubino on Illocano (Phillipine
Austronesian) posted on the Linguistic Iconism Association pages at
http://www.conknet.com/~mmagnus/LIA/index.html

Just look for "papers hosted" link.

We are willing and able to post any good quality unpublished or out of print
papers on phonosemantics or other forms of iconicity (as reduplication, etc.)
at our site. Just make sure there is no conflict with copyright, etc. Here's
your chance to get your work seen. LIA is also preparing to announce our
first call for papers for our electronic journal, tentatively named
"Linguistic Iconicity"- we already have a large and well qualified review
board.  Just thought folks might like to know.

Jess Tauber
zylogy at aol.com