Seeking Three Seals Law / other old Thai in e-form

Doug Cooper doug at th.net
Wed Mar 15 11:03:43 UTC 2000

Greetings.  I gather that a Japanese project keyed in the Three Seals
Law some years back, but I can't track the text down.  The only lead I
have is a name -- Mamoru Shibayama.  Anybody have any pointers
to this?

  As a more general question, I've been trying to track down _any_
old Thai texts in e-form, with a similar lack of success.   Do any such
exist?  I'd be happy to write a concordancer or other search tool,
and to archive the material for general access.

  Thanks,
  Doug
          1425 VP Tower, 21/45 Soi Chawakun
        Rangnam Road, Rajthevi, Bangkok, 10400
    doug at th.net (662) 246-8946  fax (662) 246-8789

  Southeast Asian Software Research Center, Bangkok
  http://seasrc.th.net         -->  SEASRC Web site
  http://seasrc.th.net/sealang --> SEALANG Web site