Haudricourt

Alberto Venturi naturanonfacitsaltus at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 22:49:37 UTC 2000

Dear All,

I'm new in town.
I was confident I could rely on university
libraries in Italy, but some old articles are really
impossible to find, not even in schools of oriental
studies. Actually, a few weeks ago I found out that
the two items I was looking for are unavailable at
Leeds University, so, even if my "alumnus privileges"
were already implemented, I would have no better
chances to see the articles.
I was wondering whether any of you knows of any
universities that provide copies to desperate people
like me.  In return for e-money.

HAUDRICOURT André Georges
1953, La place du vietnamien dans les langues
austroasiatiques, in Bulletin de la Société de
linguistique de Paris, T 49, I.

There is another article I'm looking for, but the
above seems more important.

Perhaps there are more recent works about the same
subject. If you know of any, please let me know.
Hopefully, new works are more likely to appear in
Italian libraries.  If anyone is willing to help, I
won't trouble them any more. That's a promise!  And,
of course, I'll refund them fairly.

Thank you.
Alberto