Learning Indonesian through DE

Susi Rekdale Susi.Rekdale at arts.monash.edu.au
Wed Sep 13 22:55:23 UTC 2000

(please pass this on)

Dear members of Sealang List,

Commencing 2001 Monash University will be offering Level 2 Indonesian
for the first time through Distance Education. The course is designed
for post VCE/HSC or equivalent, or those students who have completed at
least one year at a tertiary institution. This is to extend our
beginners course which has been established since 1999.

The materials available are in printed form accompanied by cassettes and
videos which are also available in CD ROM. The approach we use includes
communication via web site (between students and lecturers, students and
students, or students and their net friends who are students studying at
Sanata Dharma University - Yogyakarta, 10 hour face to face sessions
during our weekend school (once in a semester) and consultation via
phone or email.

For further information, please contact Paul Thomas
(Paul.Thomas at arts.monash.edu.au) or Susi Rekdale
(Susi.Rekdale at arts.monash.edu.au), or visit our web site at
http://indonesian.arts.monash.edu.au

Salam