Thai TTS

Puangroi Khamriang pkhamriang at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 06:36:54 UTC 2000

Dear ¤Ø³¹ÔÃѹ´Ãì áÅФس³Ñ°¡Ô¨,

Please forgive me if I totally misunderstood what you're looking for because
I'm not really familiar with linguistics.
Since I have some books that might be similar to what you want:

ÊÑ·ÈÒʵÃìáÅÐÀÒÉÒÈÒʵÃì  â´Â ÊشҾà ÅѡɳÕ¹ÒÇÔ¹
I've heard it's out of print but you can inquire the author at
Sudaporn.L at chula.ac.th.

ÇÃó¡ÃÃÁ·éͧ¶Ôè¹ (Regional Literature)  â´Â ¸ÇѪªÑ »Ø³â³·¡
Êӹѡ¾ÔÁ¾ìâÍà´Õ¹ÊâµÃì ¾È òõòõ  ISBN 974
275 739 9

¾¨¹Ò¹Ø¡ÃÁÈѾ·ìÅéÒ¹¹Ò ੾ÒФӷÕè»ÃÒ¡¯ã¹ãºÅÒ¹  (The Northern Thai Dictionary
of Palm-leaf Manuscript)  â´Â
ÍÃسÃѵ¹ì ÇÔàªÕÂÃà¢ÕÂÇ áÅФ³Ð  ¨Ñ´¾ÔÁ¾ìã¹ÇâáÒÊà©ÅÔÁ©Åͧ ÷ðð
»ÕàÁ×ͧàªÕ§ãËÁè  ¨Ñ´¾ÔÁ¾ìâ´Â ÊØÃÔǧÈìºØê¤à«ç¹àµÍÃì
¾È òõóù  (This is very uxeful book with Thai-English and ÍÑ¡ÉäÓ)

¡ÓºèÒà¡èÒàÅèÒäÇé  àÍ¡ÊÒÃÇÔªÒÃèÇÁÊÁâÀª ÷ðð »ÕàªÕ§ãËÁè  ªØ´ÀÙÁԻѭ­ÒÅéÒ¹¹Ò
ÅӴѺ·Õè ò (I couldn't find the first
volume.)  â´Â ʶҺѹÇÔ¨ÑÂÊѧ¤Á ÁËÒÇÔ·ÂÒÅÑÂàªÕ§ãËÁè ¾È òõóù  SRI-CMU
39-3-287  ISBN 974-656-011-5

I have a few books about Isaan dialect, unfortunately none of them are
substantial for me to recommend.  I
also have lyrics of two welknown northern folk songs, à¾Å§àÊèàÅàÁÒ áÅÐ
à¾Å§¹éÍÂã¨ÂÒ  with translation and
attemps to trace historical events related to the songs.  I'm in the process
of getting some help on rewriting
them for publishing on the web but will be glad to send them (as is) if
you're interested.

Regards,
Puangroi