TU-SEA program

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong yui at alpha.tu.ac.th
Mon Apr 2 05:46:48 UTC 2001

This is to inform you that the B.A. Program on Southeast Asian Studies,
Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand, is now opened for admission of 100
students for the class of 2001.  We have 10 seats available for international
students who are proficient in the Thai Language; our medium of instruction is
in Thai. A Thai Language Test will be on May 11 and an Interview on May 18.
Please visit our Web: <http://www.tu.ac.th/org/arts/seas>
e-mail <tuseas at alpha.tu.ac.th>

Sawasdi
Charnvit Kasetsiri,
Chairperson; Southeast Asian Studies Program,
Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammasat University,
Bangkok 10200, Thailand,
e-mail: prasertjarat at usa.net,
homepages: http://www.tu.ac.th/org/arts/seas
http://www.5asp.com/thai/missionthai.htm