FWD: job at Chinagmai U for Thai Linguist/ESL

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong yui at tu.ac.th
Fri Aug 31 04:18:29 UTC 2001

>===== Original Message From Wichian Sunitham <swichian at chiangmai.ac.th> =====
Dear Ajarn Yupapan

Please accept my apology for this impersonal contact. The
following information is from Department of English,
Chiang Mai University. I would be appreciative if you
could post it on the notice board for any interested
graduate students.

English  Teaching  Position

The  Department of English, Chiang  Mai  University, is
seeking applications for full-time English instructors.
Applicants  must be Thais and hold an MA or Phd.
Deegree in one of the followings:
English, Linguistics, English/American Literature, ESL, EFL,
TEFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics, English Language
Teaching, or other related fields.

Apply in person, or send a letter of application, CV, 2
letters of recommendation and 1 photo to

Personnel Division, Faculty of Humanities, Chiang Mai
University, Chiang  Mai  502000.

For Further information, please call 0-5394-3251 or 0-5394-
3210
Deadline for application: 10 September 2001

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong      |       yui at tu.ac.th
Department of Linguistics           |  http://www.tu.ac.th/~yui/
Thammasat University           | Thai Language Audio Resource Center:
Bangkok, Thailand 10200      |        http://thaiarc.tu.ac.th