Ilokano resources

Carl Rubino carlrubino at home.com
Tue May 15 01:23:10 UTC 2001

Dear Andrew,
p t and k are not aspirated in Iloko (Ilocano), and b, d, and g are voiced.
I will send you two Ilocano articles in a private letter - an article on
Ilocano phonology and one outlining the grammar from the following sources.
If anyone else wants copies of the articles, let me know and I'll forward
them on.

Rubino, C. 2000. Ilocano Dictionary and Grammar. Honolulu: Univ. of Hawaii
Press.
Rubino, C. 2001. Ilocano. In "Encyclopedia of the World's Languages: Past
and Present. Eds. Jane Garry and Carl Rubino. New York: H. W. Wilson.

  If you're interested in Ilocano songs or proverbs, go to:
http://iloko.tripod.com/Ilocano.html - I'll put up some old poetry too one
of these days.
  Hope this helps,
  Carl