FWD: Job: Thai positions in Australia (ANU)

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong yui at tu.ac.th
Sat Oct 27 00:04:29 UTC 2001

>===== Original Message From Anthony Diller <Anthony.Diller at anu.edu.au> =====
Dear Achan Yuphaphan

I'm sure that all who receive the SEALANG list join me in thanking
you for your fine service in moderating the list.

I'd appreciate your posting the following job announcement -- and
also bringing it to attention of any Thai colleagues who might be
interested.

All the best,
Tony Diller

----------------------

One or two Thai teaching positions will be available from February
2002 at the Australian National University, Canberra. These are
full-time continuing positions requiring higher degrees and
successful experience teaching Thai to English-background learners.
Applications will need to address selection criteria, available
online at http://www.anu.edu.au/hr/jobs/academic.html or information
can be requested by fax at 61-26-1255011; mention position FAS640.
Closing date: November 23.

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong      |       yui at tu.ac.th
Department of Linguistics           |  http://www.tu.ac.th/~yui/
Thammasat University           | Thai Language Audio Resource Center:
Bangkok, Thailand 10200      |        http://thaiarc.tu.ac.th