FWD: Inquiry: Use of term "Negrito" for Austronesian & Southeast Asian languages (fwd)

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at FHI-Berlin.MPG.DE
Mon Sep 10 09:21:21 UTC 2001

> >that they together with Mon form a subgroup within Mon-Khmer (East
> >Austro-Asiatic).
>
> What investigations are those, Waruno?  I haven't heard of anything along

Hi LV,

that was something somebody said at a meeting sometime around 1996,
refering to some very interesting work done by Ferlus. I had aimed
to locate that Ferlus paper, but had too much other things on my mind,
so that just sort of dragged along.
Maybe somebody else on the list knows more.....

Aloha,   Waruno