Call; Article submission request for a book, Inspiration in your language

Edwin Rutsch edwin at humanityquest.com
Tue Jan 22 07:43:24 UTC 2002

Greetings

I am looking for native speaking language experts to contribute a short
300 word article, on the meaning of the word for "Inspiration" in their
language of expertise. This is for inclusion in a book I am writing
entitled "The Spirit of Inspiration". I would like to have at least 50
different languages represented in the book.
The article would include aspects of the following about the the nature
of inspiration; the definition, etymology, how it is expressed in the
arts and the authors personal insights.

I have created a detailed submission guideline with a sample article
which you can view at this URL. The list of languages for which I am
still seeking contributors can also be found here.
http://Humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/index.asp

I would like to have at least 50 different languages represented in the
book (have 40 so far), so I am trying to spread the word  to as many
different language experts as possible. I would be most grateful for
any:
* referrals to other language experts and teachers.
* any email lists that I could post to.
* other suggestions for how to get the word out.
Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested in
contributing.

If you are interested in submitting an article, I can be contacted
directly at: edwin at humanityquest.com <mailto:edwin at humanityquest.com>

Thank You

Edwin

Edwin Rutsch