COTSEAL membership

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong yui at alpha.tu.ac.th
Sun Jun 9 04:38:52 UTC 2002

Dear sealteach-ers and sealang-ers,

On behalf of COTSEAL newly elected officers, I'd like to invite you to
join/renew the COTSEAL(Council of Teachers of Southeast Asian Languages)  membership.

For those  of you not familiar with us,

COTSEAL is a professional interest group whose primary purpose is to
promote the discipline of language teaching on all levels: teaching,
material development, and research.

COTSEAL activities include an annual  COTSEAL conference, held in
conjunction with SEASSI (Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute) every
summer (around July). For the coming academic year (2002), a  (member
only) free workshop for teachers of Southeast Asian Languages is planned,
with funding from Southeast Asian Committee of AAS.
COTSEAL membership includes annual Journal of Southeast Asian Language
Teaching. The latest issue that are being distributed now is "Southeast
Asian Language Learning Framework".
For the coming year, a special publication on "Language Teaching
Activities" is being planned.

Membership form and information about COTSEAL can be found at our website:
  www.cotseal.org

Check out our website and join/renew the membership.
We hope to make COTSEAL a professional organization for ALL teachers of
Southeast Asian langauges everywhere in the world.