Unicode SEA script find/replace utility?

navako Navako at metta.lk
Wed Jun 2 08:09:41 UTC 2004

I've been searching around for some combination of software and
(apple-)script to allow transliteration *between* SEA Unicode scripts --of
course, the same setup could easily enough convert romanized text to and
from SEA text.

Has anyone found a decent solution for this?  In my case, I'm interested in
switching Pali text between Khmer and Burmese (theoretically, I would also
want to try to get it working with Sinhalese) scripts.  I'm sure someone
must have a comparable problem switching between modern Thai and Khom (or
modern Khmer).

I'm using a Mac (OS10), but any information for any platform would be
welcome.

Eisel M.

--
A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/
For the sake of others' welfare, however, great, let not one neglect one's