Proceedings of SEALS 2006, location of SEALS 2007 (fwd)

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong yuphapha at hawaii.edu
Sat Nov 25 00:16:57 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:30:11 -0500
From: Uri Tadmor <uri at CBN.NET.ID>
To: SEALS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Proceedings of SEALS 2006, location of SEALS 2007

Dear friends of SEALS,

As announced after the recent SEALS XVI meeting in Jakarta, we are now collecting
papers to be published in the proceedings.  The deadline for submitting papers for
publication is 31 December 2006.  Please send your paper in both MSWord and
PDF form to Uri Tadmor at  uri at cbn.net.id .  Alternatively, you can email the MSWord
version, and mail a hard copy of your paper to the following address:

Uri Tadmor
PKBB Unika Atma Jaya
Jalan Sudirman 51
Jakarta 12930
Indonesia

Please note that submissions will be subjected to peer review.  The stylesheet can
be found at the following web site:

http://lingweb.eva.mpg.de/jakarta/seals_stylesheet.php

On another important and urgent matter, we have received some ideas regarding
the next SEALS meeting, but no concrete offers.  We would greatly appreciate offers
from academic institutions to host the next SEALS.  The preferred time for the
conference would be May 2007.

Thank you for your kind attention on these matters.

Best regards,

Uri Tadmor