Project seeks 1-2 (native) Thai linguists

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 4 15:27:42 UTC 2011

[Fwd from spaget at appenbutlerhill.com]

My name is Shelley Paget; I am a linguist and project manager working
at Appen Butler Hill Pty Ltd, a speech technology company
(http://www.appenbutlerhill.com/).

I am in search of 1-2 linguists, who speak Thai as a first language
and have a strong background in phonetics/phonology,  to help with a
large phonemic transcription project.  This project is due to start
soon and will run until September.  Although our company is based in
Australia, the work can be done online from anywhere in the world.

If you know anyone who fits this description and would be interested,
please let them know of this work opportunity and ask them to email
me.  I am happy to provide further information upon request.

Kind regards,
Shelley

Shelley Paget
Senior Linguist/Project Manager