Southeast Asian Epigraphy session at EurASEAA XIV (Dublin)

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 20 10:25:13 UTC 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: Arlo Griffiths <arlo.griffiths at efeo.net>
Dear colleagues,

Anne-Val�rie Schweyer and I would like to draw your attention to the session
on "Southeast Asian Epigraphy" that is planned at the next conference of the
European Association of Southeast Asian Archaeologists. For more information,
please visit <http://www.ucd.ie/archaeology/euraseaa14/>. We hope to see a
lively and diverse group of Southeast Asian Epigraphists represented. In this
connection, we would ask you to forward the information to other colleagues
who may be interested in participating but are not yet addressed by this
email.

Sincerely,
Arlo Griffiths

�cole fran�aise d'Extr�me-Orient (EFEO)