Extension of deadline for abstracts for the 4th International Lao Studies conference - November 30th, 2012

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 1 16:24:25 UTC 2012

From: Ian Baird <ibaird at wisc.edu>

Although we have already received a large number of abstract submissions for
the 4th International Lao Studies conference, we have decided to extend the
deadline for submissions from October 31, 2012 to November 30, 2012. That is
because some people contacted us and asked for more time to prepare their
abstracts. Although this will be the final extension, this means that there is
still time to submit abstracts and panel proposals, so please consider joining
us for this exciting conference. More information can be found at either of
the following two official conference websites:

http://seasia.wisc.edu/Lao%20Studies/callforpapers.htm

or

http://laostudies.org/research-programs/icls

Cheers,

Ian Baird
Co-Chair
4th International Lao Studies Conference

--
Ian G. Baird
Assistant Professor
ibaird at wisc.edu