[Sealang-l] Survey: Chulalongkorn Summer School of Southeast Asian Linguistics

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:44:39 UTC 2015

[Fwd from Linguistics Chula <linguistics.artschula at gmail.com>]

The Department of Linguistics, Chulalongkorn University, is one of the biggest
centers of linguistic research on Southeast Asian languages located
in the Southeast Asian region itself. I am writing to request your input in
our survey on a possible summer school on Southeast Asian linguistics.

The* Chulalongkorn Summer School of Southeast Asian Linguistics* *2017* will
be the first of its kind and a big step forward in the study of the Southeast
Asian linguistic area. The survey should take no more than *10 minutes* to
complete. Please help us by assessing the following link and complete the
survey by *November 30, 2015*.

http://bit.ly/1MJSSN2

*We will highly appreciate it if you could also forward this message to your
colleagues or students that would be interested.*

If you have any questions about this survey, please contact the Department
of Linguistics, Chulalongkorn University at +662-2184692 or email
linguistics.artschula at gmail.com <mailto:linguistics.artschula at gmail.com>.

Thank you very much in advance for your invaluable input.

Sincerely,
Joe Pittayaporn

Chair, Department of Linguistics,
Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University