[Sealang-l] Seeking Reviewers: Pangasinan, Sama, Bajau

Tom Conners tom.conners at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 13:06:02 UTC 2017

Hi.
I'm looking for some individuals to review Readers of Pangasinan, Sama, and
Bajau, for a publisher friend. Reviewers do not need to be native speakers,
but should be able to read the language. The reviewers will be paid. The
readers are from 150-250 pages. If you are, or know of anyone who might be
interested, please send me info and I'll connect with the publisher.

Dr. Thomas J. Conners
Associate Research Scientist
Center for the Advanced Study of Language
University of Maryland
tconners at umd.edu

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>