[Sealang-l] Fwd: Endangered Alphabets visit?

Brookes, Tim brookes at champlain.edu
Thu Oct 26 19:01:21 UTC 2017

Dear friends and colleagues:
I'm currently booking Endangered Alphabets visits through 2018 and in 2019.
A typical visit involves an exhibition of a selection of Alphabets
carvings, arranged on a theme that especially appeals to the host
institution, for 1-3 months, with an accompanying talk and, often, visits
to specific classes (linguistics, anthropology, communications, graphic
design, history of ideas) that have an interest in the subject.
The Endangered Alphabets have visited Harvard, Yale, Cambridge University,
the School for Oriental and African Studies (London), First Nations
University (Canada), and more than two dozen other colleges and
universities.
If you're interested, please contact me at brookes at champlain.edu.
Thanks, and best wishes.
Tim Brookes
www.endangeredalphabets.com
P.S. Please accept my apologies if you have also received this email from
another list.