[Sealang-l] Survey and professional learning opportunity for online language teachers

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Sat Feb 2 05:02:00 UTC 2019

Aloha,

The National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at the University of
Hawai’i at Manoa is planning on offering professional learning
opportunities specifically tailored to *online foreign language teachers*.
Based on our previous 2014 survey results, we have developed three free
modules <http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/projects/view/2014D/> (designing
interaction, material development, and assessment) and will continue to
develop more to serve online language teachers and their unique needs.

We would like to request your assistance in distributing a brief survey
(link below) to your online foreign language teachers. Their feedback will
inform the development of specialized professional learning opportunities
which we look forward to offering in the near future. We sincerely
appreciate your help in this endeavor. We request completion of the survey
by *February 15, 2019*.

https://goo.gl/cpRFDc

Mahalo,

NFLRC Curriculum Development Team

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424
Fax: 808-956-5983