[Sealang-l] LL&T Volume 23, Number 1 (Special Issue on CALL in the Digital Wilds) available

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 14 01:06:04 UTC 2019

We are very happy to announce that our February special issue of *Language
Learning & Technology* on CALL in the Digital Wilds (Volume 23, Number 1)
is now available at http://www.lltjournal.org. Please visit the *LLT *website
and be sure to sign up to receive your free subscription if you have not
already done so. Also, we welcome your contributions for future issues,
which should be submitted online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/llt. If
you have questions about this process, check our guidelines for submission
at http://www.lltjournal.org/submission-guidelines/.

Sincerely,
Dorothy Chun and Trude Heift
Editors-in-Chief
Language Learning & Technology

LL&T *is supported by the Center for Language & Technology and the National
Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at the University of Hawai’i, and
the Center for Open Educational Resources and Language Learning (COERLL) at
the University of Texas at Austin.*

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424
Fax: 808-956-5983