[Sealang-l] The 11th Linguistic Landscape Workshop (XIScape2019) Registration now open!

Pavadee Saisuwan Pavadee.S at chula.ac.th
Wed Mar 20 09:31:24 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

We're delighted to inform you that the registration for the 11th Linguistic Landscape Workshop (XIScape2019) is now open. You can find the details regarding the registration and register at https://www.xiscape2019.com/registration.

The 11th Linguistic Landscape Workshop (XIScape2019)
4 - 6 June 2019
Chulalongkorn University
Bangkok, Thailand
http://www.arts.chula.ac.th/ling/llfest2019/
https://www.xiscape2019.com/
?contact at xiscape2019.com

Theme
East meets West: Social Reflection and Integration

Objectives
To attract LL scholars from Europe, America, Africa, and Asia to meet and share their research findings.
To introduce Asian LL to Western scholars and vice versa.
To encourage the integration of various branches of knowledge.
To promote understanding of society through LL study.

Tentative program
The tentative program is also now available at https://www.xiscape2019.com/schedule.

Pre-conference workshop
Introductory workshop on "Linguistic Landscape: Identity, Diversity, and Cultural change"
Speaker:  Thom Huebner (San José State University, California, USA) and David Malinowski (San José State University, California, USA)
http://www.arts.chula.ac.th/ling/llfest2019/introworkshop/

Special Lecture
"Linguistic Landscape: Past, Present, and Future"
Speaker:  Bernard Spolsky (Bar-Ilan University, Israel)

Contact
Please contact ?contact at xiscape2019.com for any queries.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bangkok? in June!

Best regards,
Pavadee??
---
Pavadee Saisuwan, PhD