[Sealang-l] Language Learning & Technology 23(3) New Developments in Virtual Exchange in Foreign Language Education is Now Available

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 6 05:43:08 UTC 2019

We are very happy to announce that our special issue of *Language Learning
& Technology* on New Developments in Virtual Exchange in Foreign Language
Education (Volume 23, Number 3) is now available at
http://www.lltjournal.org. Please visit the *LLT *website and be sure to
sign up to receive your free subscription if you have not already done so.
Also, we welcome your contributions for future issues. If you have
questions about this process, or wish to submit a manuscript, please check
our guidelines for submission at
http://www.lltjournal.org/submission-guidelines/.

Sincerely,
Dorothy Chun and Trude Heift
Editors-in-Chief
Language Learning & Technology

*LL&T is supported by the Center for Language & Technology and the National
Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at the University of Hawai‘i, and
the Center for Open Educational Resources and Language Learning (COERLL) at
the University of Texas at Austin.*

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424