Grad student activities

Olga Yokoyama oyokoyam at husc.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 5 17:51:45 UTC 1995

After I sent my response to Jeff's msg on grad student activities, I read
two message about pre-AATSEEL workshops, the first one from George
Fowler, and the second one from Ernie, quoted below. I just wanted to add
that the colloquium I mentioned in my previous msg has sent many speakers
to the AATSEEL, with talks revised after the colloquium presentation.
Olga Yokoyama