Another reason why we sometimes HAVE to reply to the list

Linda H. Scatton SCATTONL at SNYCENVM.BITNET
Fri Apr 7 18:24:02 UTC 1995

I'd like to add a "signature file" to the end of any messages I send, but do
not know how to do this.  If creating and using a signature file is a topic of
interest to others on the list, and one which could be addressed generally by
Alex Rudd, perhaps it would be a worthwhile e-lesson for SEELANGS.  If not --
then I apologize ahead of time.
                                    Linda Scatton, SCATTONL at SNYCENVM.BITNET