electronic editions of scholarly books

David J Birnbaum djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 10 11:35:26 UTC 1995

The following, which was announced on the Humanist ListServ, might be
interesting to those who had been following our earlier discussion about
publishing scholarly books electronically.

Cheers,

David
Professor David J. Birnbaum      djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
The Royal York Apartments, #802  http://www.pitt.edu/~djbpitt/
3955 Bigelow Boulevard           voice: 1-412-624-5712
Pittsburgh, PA  15213  USA       fax:   1-412-624-9714