About The Moscow Linguistic Journal (fwd)

Alan Cienki lanac at emory.edu
Tue Apr 11 21:48:27 UTC 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 95 13:54:23 +0300
From: APLD <APLD at rggu.msk.su>
Subject: About The Moscow Linguistic Journal

               ABOUT THE MOSCOW LINGUISTIC JOURNAL

     Dear Colleagues!

     We have  pleasure in informing you that a new linguistic periodi-
cal, "The Moscow Linguistic Journal", has been established at the Rus-
sian State  University of Humanities.  Its Editorial Board is composed
of several scholars of the Department of Theoretical and Applied
Linguistics.
     The preparation is now finished - and the appearance is  expected
in May  of this year - of the Journal's first volume devoted mainly to
comparativistic issues;  it includes the articles by  A.B.Dolgopolsky,
V.A.Dybo, A.V.Dybo, V.Orel, A. Manaster Ramer, S.A.Starostin, G.S.Sta-
rostin, and E.Helimsky.
     No less  than  three issues per year are supposed to appear.  The
Editorial Board invites you to send for publication your original
articles, book reviews, remarks, notes, reminiscences, letters, infor-
mation about all kinds of events that somehow  relate to  linguistics,
etc. It is desirable to provide both hard copy and computer-typed ver-
sion, on a diskette or by e-mail. Texts  in English and in Russian are
accepted for publication.
     The Editorial Board will support a broad orientation of the Jour-
nal,  different approaches and methods, including the opinions not co-
inciding with our own - if stimulating one's thought or imagination on
linguistic subjects; we shall welcome lively discussions (and partici-
pate in them) and controversial topics.

    Our addresses:

      regular mail:     125267 Moscow, Miusskaja square, 6, RGGU,
                        building 2, FTiPL, MLJ Editorial Board
      fax:              (7095) 2505109
      e-mail:           apld at rggu.msk.su
      telephone:        (095) 2506560

               MLJ Editorial Board:

         A.N. Barulin, M.A. Krongauz, E.V. Muravenko,
         I.A. Muravyova, N.V. Pertsov (Editor-in-Chief),
         S.A. Starostin

                               March 1995