Pal/Secam/NTSC VCR

Y.TSUJI ytsuji at cfi.waseda.ac.jp
Thu Apr 20 04:59:47 UTC 1995

1. What commands have you added to .emacs file?

Better to ask you the same. What do you do to let Emacs understand
German or Ukrainski? Just the same for Russki.
2.
>    I wrote metafont for Akademicheskii myself. But I recommend you to use
>    its PostScript version since it's available everywhere.
        Can you point to any ftp site?
Better to ask you the same. Where do you know PostScript font files are
located? The Russian ones are located there as well.

If you don't know the answers, you don't use Emacs nor PS.

Cheers,
Tsuji