Call for papers--new AATSEEL panel on E. Slavic word formation

George Fowler h(317)726-1482 o(812)855-2829 GFOWLER at ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:29:16 UTC 1995

Dear Colleagues:

    I am forming a new panel on Morphology in Slavic for the annual AATSEEL.
Our topic for this year (Chicago, December 1995) will be East Slavic
word-formation. If the panel is a success, it can continue with variable
special topics or for the entire range of Slavic morphology (the major field as
yet unrepresented in the AATSEEL linguistics program). There is room for one or
two more papers. Please let me know if you have a topic for a paper in this
area which you would like to present.

                                            Sincerely,
                                            Christopher A. Wertz
                                            Department of Russian