HUNGARY

ginevro marit hw44633 at is1.vub.ac.be
Tue Apr 25 14:17:50 UTC 1995

Hi,
I am a student at the Free University of Brussels in Belgium and I am
working on a paper about media policy in Hungary. I am not familiar with
this subject. So I hope some of you out there can help me in any way by
sending me some Internet information or adresses about Hungary and Eastern
Europe and especially about their media policy. This is very urgent!!
                        THANK YOU!
                                        Marit--
Student Communicatiewetenschappen Vrije Universiteit Brussel