Resident Advisor in SPb

Joanna and Richard Robin rrobin at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:33:53 UTC 1995

The George Washington University will be sending between four and seven
students to the Herzen University next fall (1995) for a semester. We
would like to know if there are any scholars (graduate or post-graduate)
who plan to be in St. Petersburg at that time who would like to take on
the responsibility of resident advisor. The RA would be responsible for
acting as an intermediary between the students and the Herzen
administration if problems arise and for assisting in emergencies. Unlike
RDs for such programs sich as ACTR or CIEE, the GWU-Herzen RA would not
be expected to arrange aday-to-day activities or to follow students'
academic progress on a day-to-day basis.

The fees for these services are negotiable. If you are interested, please
contact me by e-mail (either the above return address or the one below
work), or by phone (202) 994-7081. Our fax number is (202) 994-0171.

Thank you very much.