Director of RNB

Jared Ingersoll jsi+ at osu.edu
Wed Apr 26 12:24:57 UTC 1995

Leslie -

The most recent directory I have close at hand (Grimsted, "Archives in
Russia 1992") lists Vladimir Nikolaev Zaitsev as the Director.  I had some
contact with a Zamdirektor there several years ago, but I can't remember
her name.  (The only memory I have of her is of a supernaturally tall
hairdo.)

Please e-mail me directly if you need phone, fax, or other contact info.

        -ji

>Dear SEELANGS,
>
>Does anyone know the names of the current director of the Russkaja
>Nacional'naja Biblioteka (formerly Saltykov-Schedrin) and his closest
>assistants?
>
>Spasibo zaranee.
>Best,
>Leslie Dorfman
>serapion at umich.edu

Jared Ingersoll                                 Phone:  (614) 292-8959
Slavic Bibliographer                            Fax:    (614) 292-7859
The Ohio State University Libraries             E-mail: <jsi+ at osu.edu>