email in Russian

Jennifer Greene-Krupala jgkrupala at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 7 01:11:17 UTC 1995

I am writing to reply to a request made a few days ago for information on
software that would enable users to send and receive email in Russian.  I
just received a notice in the mail from SmartLink Corporation that
advertised a new product called CP_TUNER 1.0 that sounds like it might fit
the bill.  It says it will code and decode messages so they can be sent and
received in cyrillic.  I have ordered products from this company in the
past, and so far I have been satisfied with them, so this might bear
looking into.  SmartLink Corporation can be reached at 1-800-256-4814 or by
email at CompuServe 75127.3401.

If anyone has this software already, let me know what you think of it.